Please find a list of the more Frequently Asked Questions about owning and riding a Halfbike. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please Contact Us and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can.
Kolelinia (The Manufacturer) will take responsibility for the correct functioning of your Halfbike and will offer free warranty service or replacement in the event of a warranty defect for one year, considered from the date of purchase. Warranty defects are considered all malfunctions, that occur because of defects of materials, manufacturing or assembly errors.
*In case of non-warranty problems with a Halfbike, within the warranty period, the customer has the option to purchase replacement components at 75% of the original price.
The warranty is considered void if any of the equipment has been abused or otherwise used outside of its intended application, specified by the manufacturer. Riding a Halfbike is a potentially dangerous sport and we recommend the use of personal protective gear, including a helmet. Kolelinia will not take responsibility for whatever damage or injuries, sustained during the use of the Halfbike.
• Repairs related to normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. Warranty services on Halfbikes are provided only in authorized repair shops by qualified mechanics. (Halfbike stores and service areas of authorized dealers from which the bike has been purchased)
• Any modifications, replacements of components and additional options not approved by the manufacturer or authorized dealer will not be subject to warranty.
• The warranty applies only to the first owner of the bike and cannot be transferred to another person.
• The warranty covers any material and manufacturing defects for any of the components or any issues related to the quality of their assembly.
• Halfbikes reach customers via a network of authorized dealers. Only bikes purchased from authorized dealers or amplifiresales.com have the right to warranty services.
• The rider weight is limited to 95kg / 210lbs • Rider height is limited to 195 cm / 6’4” The warranty is valid in the following conditions
• The Halfbike must be presented to the dealer fully assembled, with its original components intact.
• The owner provides a proof of purchase to the authorized dealer of Halfbike thereby verifying the date of purchase and ownership of the bike.
• The Halfbike has been serviced properly and regularly.
• The Halfbike has not been modified.
The warranty does not cover
• Normal wear and tear of the components (tires, tubes, brake pads, etc.)
• Inappropriate transportation
• Faults due to improper usage of the Halfbike, neglect and crash damage as well as use by a person exceeding the maximum weight or height
• Faults due to misuse or abusive riding. In those cases the owner takes full responsibility for any damage and injury
The Halfbike comes in five different color combinations:
Black (all black)
White (White frame and natural colour handlebar)
Pink (Pink frame and black handlebar)
Lime (Lime green frame and black handlebar)
Mint (Mint blue frame and black handlebar)
Three sizes are available. Depending on the rider’s height we recommend:
Size S - Sold Out - Purchase Medium (see notes below)
Size M - for people up to185 cm tall
Size L - for people from 185 cm tall and over
The maximum weight of the rider is 95kg/210lbs.
Please note that a Halfbike in any size has the same frame and running gear, wheel size etc. The only variable is the length of the Handle bars. The Height of the rider is suggested in the size of of the Bike (i.e. Up to 185cm Medium - over 185cm Large). If you are unsure, please feel free to contact us directly.
NEWS & UPDATES